Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Why I love the West Coast...





A few days ago I decided I needed a break, just a chance to breathe and relax. The answer to this problem was to jump in a car, drive with my family to the closest aquarium, and spend the day hanging out with fish, jellyfish, puffins, sea otters, sharks, seals, manta rays, and sea-stars. It was absolutely beautiful, I would love to just live in the ocean (or at least closer to it). It's amazing to see the aquatic world through the eyes of a child again, this is something my own son and daughter have taught me.



Of course the day wouldn't have been complete without seeing the beach as well, so even though there was no sun and the waves were already reaching high tide, we drove over and spent some time there too. At the end of the day, I came home happy, relaxed, tan, and at peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment