Friday, June 4, 2010

A New Beginning...


Well, I told myself I was never really going to get a blog. I thought it would be a waste of time, but then I realized how much inspiration I get from other people's blogs, whether it was a family's vacation, photos that just captured my attention, or even just sheer curiosity. There was just something about seeing so much beauty, so much LIFE happening, I fell in love.

So now here I am, my own blog.

I want to keep some focus to my Etsy store on here (http://bonitabellita.etsy.com), but at the same time show my human side. Let's face it, my life is not large oversized flower headbands 24/7. I promise I am so much more interesting than that! =) Well, usually I am. Tonight I'm off to bed, so goodnight, new blogging world. I'll be in touch soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment