Thursday, October 11, 2012

Autumn!


Can you believe it's Autumn already? That happens to be one of my favorite seasons, only tied with winter. September was busy and October is much of the same. So far...

~ I've started planting a garden. Now, I live in an apartment so my little balcony is not good for too much, but I bought some containers and pots anyways. Oh, and plenty of seed too! So far there is spinach, broccoli, tulips, strawberries, irises, carrots, zucchini, peas, cucumbers, sweet basil, garlic, green onions, and some sedum varieties. Really though, it's looking great! Photos to be shared later...

~ Cooler weather has finally set in, after months of heat in the 100's range! This morning even had some drizzle. Who else is ready to snuggle into some sweaters and bring out the boots?

~ Autumn has come to the shop! Here's a peek at what you can find -

Until next time...

~S

No comments:

Post a Comment