Friday, July 16, 2010

Inspiration

Wow, it has been a little bit since I've updated... guess I'm overdue! Thankfully not too much has gone on.

Where I live, it is HOT! I mean, we had a summer storm and the rain dried up as soon as it hit the ground. It was that hot! Today the clouds have cleared up though, so I'm thinking a bbq and the beach is in order for this weekend! I went last weekend too, and I burned so badly I was red and purple! Ouch! Other than that, just working on my store's next collection to come out in August. I'm very excited for it! There are going to be some bobby pin flowers, as well as a few new necklaces and brooches.

I've been extra inspired by some of my co-Etsy-ians and my ever loved Anthropologie, so I've decided to share some of the beautiful items that are capturing my attention!

--------------------------



Fenced Clematis blossom - Fine Art Photograph (8x10)(Best part? It's part of a buy one get one free sale, and it's in stock!!)

------------------------------------------



Sweet Roses by Schin 8x12 print (Talk about an explosion of color! Amazing!)

-----------------------------




Golden Afternoon - Alice in Wonderland Art Print (Oh I can't begin to tell you how much I love her work!)


---------------------------------



I bought these lovely flowers from this wonderful store

--------------------------




Zipper Flower Hair Piece in Peach (Unique design for a zipper, right?)



--------------------------



Florist Measuring cups
(made out of stoneware, they stack into each other, and they are so pretty! I think If I owned them I would bake more!)


--------------------------



Plucked Petals Measuring Spoons made of Bone Chine (even more incentive to bake!)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your Lovely words! Im glad i can inspire you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very inspiring!

    Just wanted to let you know there's something special waiting for you at
    http://tarapparel.blogspot.com/2010/07/lovely-suprise.html

    ReplyDelete